Cameo Dental is committed to its community, and that goes back to the start. The practice was founded in 1946 when Dr. Raymond Mardell opened up shop in Rosemount’s historic Geraghty Building on Highway 3. As Rosemount grew, so did the number of patients in need of dental care. In order to meet this growing need, Dr. Mardell built a new facility on Cameo Avenue in 1960, where the practice stands today. The practice expanded from there to meet the needs of the community, adding both square footage and dedicated dental professionals.
Dr. Fred Groth joined the practice shortly after, and Dr. Ray Mardell’s son Dr. Michael Mardell (known by his patients as “Dr. Mike”) joined in 1972. The practice quickly gained a reputation for kind, compassionate dentistry and patient centered care. Over the years, these founding dentists have enjoyed their retirements. Others have also come and gone, notably Dr. Kurt Carlson who served patients at Cameo Dental for over 30 years, Mary Swedin who managed the practice for 47 years, and Dr. David Wold. These professionals established a foundation of strong core values including honesty, integrity, respect, comfort, and satisfaction. These values have lived on in the Cameo Dental team.
Today, Cameo Dental honors its sixty year legacy with an exceptional team of dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants, and business staff. Dr. Rob Neuenschwander and Dr. Erin Allen love dentistry, and it shows in the way they proudly serve the Cameo Dental community, providing compassionate and high quality dental care. Click here
to get to know the Cameo Dental team.